Free Home Market Analysis Search For Homes

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

How We Got an Offer on Jason's House in 14 Days



Tell me about your experience working with The Shine Team.

"I got awesome results working with the Shine Team. About a few days after they listed the house I had tons of people who were walking through. They were very professional and there was an instance where I knew the lights were being left on so I called the Shine Team and they made sure that all the realtors that were showing the house turned off the lights. They were definitely respectful of my wishes and within fourteen days I had an offer on the house! I was very ecstatic with the performance of the Shine Team. Everything went so smoothly and there really wasn’t anything that I needed more. There was a matter of selling some furniture that I had on the lawn and they went above and beyond in communicating with the realtor in getting that situation taken care of promptly. I was continually contacted with any updates and I was never left uninformed. I was pretty happy with my experience."

To contact the Shine Team, call 254-690-4321 or email at Shine@ShineTeam.com.