Free Home Market Analysis Search For Homes

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Speaking with Chuck from Connect My New Home

Speaking with Chuck Bell from Connect My New Home about his great service.

Today I’m pleased to be speaking with Chuck Bell from Connect My New Home. He’s a bonafide expert

when it comes to preparing properties, and he’ll share some of his advice with us in this conversation.

Chuck has educated my team on things that even we had no idea about, so I’m sure everyone

will learn something from what he has to say.


You can watch our full conversation in the video above, or you can skip to each

topic using the timestamps provided:


0:00 - Introducing Chuck and today’s topic


1:14 - How Chuck helps his clients and why his service is free


2:39 - Chuck helps you avoid the traps big companies create to get you to pay more


3:53 - How Chuck helped our team pick an electric company


4:28 - Our clients have been pleased with Chuck’s service


6:04 - How you can reach Chuck 


6:52 - Wrapping up today’s topic


If you want Chuck to help save you money, just visit his website, www.connectmynewhome.com. As always, don’t be afraid to call or email my team with any questions. We’d love to help!